NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. FOR UNITED STATES RESIDENTS ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: BAE Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of BAE and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes are for United States residents only. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. This promotion is in no way endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or META. Please be advised that you are also subject to any and all third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms on which you engage.
2. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Cardone Training Technologies, Inc., on behalf of Build An Empire (BAE), located at 18909 NE 29th Avenue, Aventura, Florida 33180.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on July 17, 2023, at Midnight EST and ends on July 22, 2023, at Midnight EST (the “Giveaway Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Giveaway using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter
• Follow Elena Cardone on Instagram [@elenacardone]
• Like the promotional post about the Sweepstakes
• Tag a friend (each person you tag is an additional entry, entries are unlimited)
• Share the promotional post to your story
6. Prize Drawing: On July 22, 2023, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner shall be contacted via Instagram. Winner’s ticket will be held for them at the 10X Ladies Event Venue, and they may pick up their other prizes at the event. If the Winner is unable to attend the 2023 event, then the prizes will be mailed to the Winner’s home (in the contiguous United States only or shipping charges may apply) and a comparable ticket level to a virtual event will be substituted. The prizes are not eligible for a store credit, exchange, or transfer to another person. They have no monetary value and are gratis items for the purpose of this contest only.
• One (1) Executive Ticket to 10X Ladies 2023 (August 4 & 5 in Miami, FL. (Airfare and accommodations are NOT included). If a Winner is unable to attend the 2023 event, a ticket for the 2024 event will be issued in its place and the other prizes will be mailed to their address in the contiguous United States. (Airfare and accommodations are NOT included).
• An Empire Builder merchandise item.
• A signed copy of Elena Cardone’s book “Build An Empire: How to Have It All.”
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via Instagram message. Each potential Prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway.
8. Prizes: Prizes shall vary month to month and shall include, but not be limited to, a physical copy of one of Grant Cardone’s Best Selling Books, E-Books, access to learning platforms, webinar or event tickets, virtual event tickets, or any other learning product. Prizes are subject to change, replacement and/or substitution due to availability and/or the level of participation. All prizes shall be equal in value.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (“the Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, or text messages; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or text messages, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.