Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, BAE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase BAE’s products, services, digital products, digital training and digital services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
BAE collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
BAE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from BAE and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
BAE may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
Affiliated companies with products and services you may like.
BAE may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. BAE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BAE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
BAE may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BAE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of BAE; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of BAE, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling or disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale or disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by BAE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the BAE website.
The BAE website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize BAE pages, or register with BAE site or services, a cookie helps BAE to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same BAE website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the BAE features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the BAE services or websites you visit.
Transmission of Data to Other Countries:
Your Personal Data is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your data. By submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Data in the United States.
Your rights under EU Data Protection Laws:
If EU data protection laws apply to our processing of your information, you are entitled by law to access, correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that we hold. A list of these rights is below.
You can access, amend or update your information by contacting us at email@example.com. If you email us please include your previous and current full name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Your request should contain a detailed, accurate description of the data you want access to. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file.
In the event that we refuse a request under rights of access, we will provide the individual with a reason as to why. Individuals in the EU have the right to complain as outlined in dispute resolution section.
A list of your rights is below:
• Right of access –the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about the individual.
• Right of rectification – the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability –the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object –the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. We do not engage in direct marketing to individuals that we know reside in the EU.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect. We do not currently engage in any automated processing or profiling of individuals we know reside in the EU.
Tracking User Behavior
BAE may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within BAE, in order to determine what BAE services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within BAE to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Google and Adobe Analytics:
We use tools called “Google Analytics” and “Adobe Analytics” to collect some information we listed above about your use of the services. We use the information we get from Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to improve the services. In order to collect this information, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics may set cookies on your browser or mobile device or read cookies that are already there. Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics may also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded, that partner with Google or Adobe, respectively. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics or and Adobe Analytics with personally identifiable information.
The Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics products we use collect only anonymized IP addresses for IP’s located in the EU.
We engage with customers on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. If you contact us on one of these platforms for customer service or otherwise, we may contact you via direct message. Those communications are governed by this policy as well as the policy of the relevant social media platform.
If you are accessing the Site from Canada, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (or PIPEDA), governs the collection and use of personal information and how it’s protected.
Canada Anti-Spam Law:
Build An Empire, LLC, www.elenacardone.com and www.elenacardone.biz comply with the Canada Anti-Spam Law. Consumers who provide us a Canadian mailing address will not receive unauthorized Commercial Electronic Messages (as defined under the Canada Anti-Spam Law) unless these individuals have “opted-in” to receive Commercial Electronic Messages
What are the Legal reasons we collect and disclose certain information?
Legal basis for processing (EEA visitors only):
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with our Services), where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time why we need to use your personal information. If we process personal information in reliance on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights:
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
How long do we keep your information?
You can delete your account or request that we delete your account by writing us at email@example.com. If you choose to delete your account, we will begin the process of deleting your account from our systems.
We retain your information after you request such deletion for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. For example, when we process your payments, we will retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. See below for specific reasons we would retain some data for longer periods of time:
• Security, fraud & abuse prevention – i.e. to protect you, other people, and us from fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access.
• Financial record-keeping – when you make a payment to us we are often required to retain this information for long period of time for purposes of accounting, dispute resolution and compliance with tax, anti-money laundering, and other financial regulations.
• Complying with legal or regulatory requirements – to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, as required to enforce our terms of service, including investigation of potential violations.
• Direct communications with us – if you have directly communicated with us, through a customer support channel, feedback form, or a bug report, we may retain reasonable records of those communications.
Even if you delete your account, keep in mind that the deletion by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. For any privacy or data-protection-related questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by www.elenacardone.biz, www.elenacardone.com or Build An Empire, LLC, or its affiliates and subsidiaries, to a third-party for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com or write us at the address listed above.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
BAE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of BAE by contacting us here:
– Web page: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: 3107770255
From time to time, BAE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from BAE or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from BAE, you may opt out of such communications by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Statement
BAE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that BAE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact BAE at:
Build An Empire, LLC
18909 NE 29th Avenue
Aventura, Florida 33180
Effective as of June 23, 2020